Opening of the park
New in 2023: Snack bar
A 100% self-sufficient energy and water snack bar.
Local, organic and/or artisanal products. We are not opening a restaurant, but a small snack corner to meet the demand of our customers, for the lunch break, snack or aperitif!!!
A friendly space, in our beautiful forest, not far from our routes and activities.
In order to remain in an approach that respects the environment, with a reasoned management of waste, we have favored “recycling” for dishes, garden furniture, bulk and local products when possible and all in respect hygiene standards.
Our project is also designed not to be too energy-intensive and polluting, so we have thought our map in this sense.
On site or to take away
Organize your coming
• Free parking
• Possibility to ride in stroller
• Shops nearby at Melgven city : Carrefour contact, Restaurants, Bakery, pharmacy
On the park
• Picnic tables
• No food and no potable water
• Sale of drinks, Coffee, water and tea
• Changing table
• Gloves ans helmets available
• No locker
Rules on the park
• Fordidden dog
• Non smoking park
• Childrens has to be accompanied on the ground or in the trees
• Plan an appropriate outfit
Payment and booking
• Free for people who stay on the ground, without equipment
• Pay with CB, cash, online payment
• Reservation for individuals: only by SMS, email or online (no reservation by phone)
• Reservations for groups (ALSH, company, Associations, holiday center): contact by phone and / or email
- I picnic, I leave with my waste.
- In order to reduce waste, we invite our customers to pay attention to the waste generated during picnics.
- Indeed, every day, we have to pick up in the forest: straw paper, drink compote caps, easy-open paper, cans, candy paper, baby diapers in the parking lot, cigarette butts… and we have to redo the sorting of bins because the sorting instructions are not respected.
- In order to make everyone responsible for their waste, we invite you to leave with your waste, so we will remove the garbage cans from the park.
- Groups: schools, leisure centres, etc. will sign a sustainable development charter.
- Only the snack corner will be equipped with sorting bins and compost for bio-waste.
- Together, let’s do something for the planet!